Nilfisk Sw250 Sweeper (was Sm800)
The SM 800 is a simple walk-behind push sweeper built to perform. It’s ideal for limited space or congested areas. The SM 800 picks up paper debris, leaves, small screws, nails, bolts and cigarette butts, etc. Suitable for outdoor and indoor floors.
It’s the quick clean-up solution for warehouses, small factories, car parks, retail stores, malls, schools, hotels, office buildings, bus/railway stations and convention centres.The rugged corrosion proof frame makes this manual sweeper very reliable and robust. Two main and side brooms, make the sweeper extremely efficient, 5 times faster than a traditional broom, saving time and costs. Furthermore, the hopper is very light, strong and equipped with a carrying handle for easy emptying.The SM800 sweeper will keep your premises presentable without hard work.
- Over throw system with two brooms gives excellent sweeping performance when sweeping large debris
- Large ergonomic handle with a soft grip makes the machine easy to manoeuvre
- Dual caster wheels in the front are positioned behind the side brooms and are therefore always in a clean swept area
- Large non-marking wheels makes it easy to push and extremely manoeuvrable
- Rugged corrosion proof frame
- Large 34 litre hopper
- Quick and fume free operation
- Mechanically simple, it’s virtually service free